Monday, October 17, 2022

How I Develop My Confidence as a Student


"Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude." (Michelle Obama, 2017). Our former first lady beautifully said that. Everything starts with confidence. The build-up of ownership lets you accomplish your work with pride. Being confident allows you to bring the best out of yourself with a positive mindset that you can do all things as long as you believe. I know it wasn't easy to be self-assured. It will take a lot of hardships and doubts. We will fail and fail and fail. But we will learn how to be tough and regain ourselves from our mistakes. Through experiences, we know how to be determined for success. Not only that, we accommodate how to grow, and that's how you gain confidence. 

Being a student means a lot of effort to be successful. I learned that I have to commit to what I do. I had doubts about myself before. I wonder if I can finish some of the tasks in time. My time management could be better. I'm tired of being stressed all the time because of unfinished tasks. Then, I realized I should develop my self-confidence first, and everything would follow. I can now manage my time a lot better. I am determined to finish my schoolwork. I made an improvement in my duties as a student. Everything workout if you believe in yourself. Having confidence has a massive impact on my life.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Khaina,

    I couldn't agree with you more about being confident. It's impacted my life so much, especially moved to the US and did not know much English. It took a lot of confidence to speak English.

    I didn't care so much about correct grammar when I tried to speak English. I feel like that's how I learn, just be confident and speak it out. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Khaina, Nice work! It's easy to fall intro the trap of doubting yourself, and being scared to fail. I believe we all tend to get those thoughts. "It's not how many times you've failed, but how many times you get back up" As long as you keep pushing yourself and continuing to grow, you will always achieve good results.

    ReplyDelete

Will Improving my Soft skills Help Me Get Into the IT field?

              Starting in IT Field was quite challenging as an Introvert person. There are soft skills that I have to improve and develop to...